It is very easy to prepare and thanks to the slow cooking time, you will obtain a very tender piece of meat. With a dash of love and happiness, it will turn out delicious. Recipe from Ca la Pilar.
1 Ral loin
1 cup of dry sherry
100gr Marcona almonds
- Put the loin on a tray.
- Add the juice from the lemons and sherry wine to the tray. Season the meat generously with salt and pepper.
- Marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator, turning every once in a while, so that it marinates evenly.
- In a casserole dish, roast the loin over low heat.
- Add the remaining marinade to the pan.
- Remove when from oven when it is finished roasting.
- Cut the loin into fillets.
- Grind the almonds.
- Add the left-over marinade to the ground almonds.
- Plate the fillets.
- Drizzle the sauce over the loin.
The marinating and cooking time is a bit long, but it’s worth it! The lemon and sherry wine give it a special touch. Get ready to start cooking!