This recipe is ideal and easy to make in the oven. You need Summum ham, goat cheese, puff pastry and a few more ingredients. In about 30 minutes you'll have a delicious snack.
4 slices of cooked Summum ham
100 g goat cheese
Puff pastry dough
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread out the puff pastry dough on baking paper.
- Put the cooked Summum ham over the center of the dough.
- Add the goat cheese on top of the cooked Summum ham
- Make vertical cuts in the dough, following the cooked ham.
- Make diagonal cuts on the sides of the dough.
- Fold the strips toward the center of the dough.
- Grease the dough with the beaten egg.
- Add a pinch of oregano and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
As you can see, it is a very straightforward recipe so don't hesitate to try it. You will be licking your fingers at the end!