Rack of rib with mustard and soy
List of ingredients
1/2 rack of rib per person
Whole grain mustard
If you want to prepare an easy and delicious recipe, take note. It will take a while, but it will be worth it. Watch it disappear from the plate right before your eyes!
- Place the ribs in a baking tray.
- Mix the lemon juice with a quarter cup of olive oil.
- Spread the mixture over both sides of the ribs.
- Season the ribs with a bit of salt, keeping in mind that the soy sauce is quite salty.
- Spread the whole grain mustard on both sides of the ribs.
- Let marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes. The longer you leave it, the more the flavors will absorb.
- Fill a glass with 1/2 water, 1/2 white wine and finish it off with a dash of soy sauce.
- Add to the tray with the ribs.
- Preheat oven to 180 ∞ C.
- Bake the ribs for 30-45 minutes per side.
- Add more wine, water and soy mix if dry.
As you can see, this recipe is very easy to make. Do not hesitate to eat with your hands. You will literally be licking your fingers when you finish!