Pork cheeks with salt and pepper
List of ingredients
1 Ral pork cheek per person
A unique way to cook pork cheeks that’s easy and fast! Ideal for hot days.
- Remove the impurities from the meat and run them under a little bit of water.
- Set meat out to dry.
- Add water to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the pork cheeks.
- Once boiled, remove them from the water.
- Remove the pork from the bone. It will be easier if you do it when they are
- still warm.
- Let cool.
- Cut mean into small pieces.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you are a little more daring, you can try them with a little oil or vinegar! They can be prepared to the liking of each individual palate.